A summer of peace of mind at Villa Brunella! We look forward to welcoming you...
We are ready to throw open our doors to summer 2020, a season unlike any other but with all the safety measures guests need for a healthy stay!
We are protecting your wellbeing with interiors that have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized, social distancing measures, and guest safety rules.
Cleaned and sanitized rooms
- Our guest rooms are sanitized between each use with steam, guaranteeing a deep clean that eliminates 99.9% of viruses, germs, and bacteria.
- Our laundry service sanitizes our bed, bath, and table linens, removing all microbiological residue.
- We use medical-grade cleaning products when sanitizing our interiors.
- We have replaced all our air-conditioning filters, and the filters are now cleaned weekly.
- Our common areas, including outdoor areas, are cleaned and sanitized in accordance with strict protocols.
Guest safety rules
- We are doing our part to guarantee each guest complete peace of mind, and are sure you will follow our guest rules to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- There are automatic dispensers in our common spaces with alcohol-based sanitizer to keep hands clean.
- Only guests wearing masks can access the common areas;
- Guests must maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from other guests and staff members.
- Guests must maintain a distance of at least 1 meter when using the sofas in the lobby.
- Personal belongings may not be left in the common areas.
- We ask guests to kindly cover mouth and nose with a handkerchief when coughing or sneezing.
- Guests are requested to wash hands often with soap and water and use the alcohol-based gel in the hotel.
- Guests who have a fever or flu-like symptoms must inform the reception staff or the hotel management immediately.
- All our staff has been trained in containment measures against the spread of Covid-19.
THANK YOU for following our guest rules!
The staff of Villa Brunella