How to get here
- How do I get to Villa Brunella from the Naples airport or train station?
- The fastest and easiest way is with an all-inclusive private transfer, which we can arrange for you when you reserve. Otherwise, all the arrival information you need is in our "Getting Here" guide: download the PDF!
- Can Villa Brunella staff help me get my bags from the port to the hotel?
For a stress-free arrival, especially if you are traveling with heavy luggage, we highly recommend using the porter service from the port as Villa Brunella is only accessible on foot and requires walking through the pedestrian town center to reach the hotel. This walk takes about 13 minutes (900 mt).
Please note that no vehicles are allowed access beyond the main square (Piazzetta), so you cannot reach the hotel by taxi.
To arrange porter service upon arrival, you can simply let us know the departure time and port of your ferry to Capri. When you arrive at the port, a member of our staff will meet you at the pier to welcome you to the island and take care of transporting your bags to the hotel (EUR 15 per bag, regardless of size). If you prefer, we can also arrange for our greeter to have funicular tickets for you to avoid a delay in reaching the Piazzetta.
- Do all the rooms at Villa Brunella have sea views?
- Villa Brunella has a number of terraced levels, so most our rooms have a private terrace with a sea view or partial sea view. A few rooms have a private patio with a view over our manicured garden, and a handful of rooms are internal so have no terrace, patio, or view.
- Is breakfast included in the room rate?
- The room rate includes a light buffet breakfast served from 7 -11 am. Upon request, we can serve breakfast directly in your room for an additional charge of EUR 18 per person.
- Is there an elevator to the rooms?
- Yes, there are two elevators which connect the reception area to the pool and the rooms on the lower levels.
- Is the hotel accessible for those with limited mobility?
- Unfortunately, there are two short staircases with around a dozen steps each: one to reach the reception area and the other to the two elevators.
Pool and Restaurant
- Is the pool always open?
- Yes, our pool is open for guests for the entire season in which the hotel is open.
- What are the pool hours?
- The pool is open from 11 am to 7 pm.
- Is the restaurant only open to hotel guests?
- Our "Terrazza Brunella" restaurant is open to everyone, so even if you are a guest at Villa Brunella we recommend you reserve a table in advance!
- What time is the restaurant open?
- For lunch, our restaurant ‘’Terrazza Brunella’’ is open from noon to 4:30 PM; for dinner, it is open from 7:00 PM to midnight. We suggest booking in advance to secure a table, as our restaurant is open to the public and often books up.
Booking and Seasonal Dates
- How can I send my credit card details securely?
- If you book through our site, your credit card information is handled with a secure 128-bit SSL encrypted system, which is also used when filling out our booking form.
- When is the hotel open for the season?
- Villa Brunella opens for the season each year at Easter and remains open through October.
Rooms & Suites
The rooms at Hotel Villa Brunella all face the sea from their private terraces, which serve as open-air living rooms where guests can relax and enjoy the breathtaking view.
Our restaurant, Terrazza Brunella, is considered one of the best on the island. Perfect for a romantic dinner.