Near the center, but far from the noise
Villa Brunella is located at the end of Via Tragara, a picturesque lane from the center of Capri to the scenic overlook facing the Faraglioni.
This is the area where Pablo Nerude spent his time on Capri, and the island's most beautiful hills are clustered here where lovers walk hand-in-hand taking in the views each evening. The bustling, festive center of Capri is just steps away, and Via Camerelle, the most chic lane for luxury Italian shopping, is just around the corner. A few more steps, and you are in the Piazzetta.
- 950 mt. The Piazzetta in Capri, funicular stop, and bus stops for routes across the island
- 900 mt. Gardens of Augustus and Via Krupp
- 700 mt. The Charterhouse of San Giacomo
- 400 mt. Via Camerelle: shopping, restaurants, etc.
- 50 mt. Tragara scenic overlook facing the Faraglioni
- 50 mt. The Pizzolungo Trail (we recommend walking from the Natural Arch towards the Tragara scenic overlook)
- 400 min La Fontelina and da Luigi ai Faraglioni
The walking path from the Tragara scenic overlook to the Faraglioni rock formations is just a few steps from the hotel.
Two beach clubs with restaurants are located here, as well.
How to get to Villa Brunella
When you arrive at the port of Capri, a hotel porter will be waiting to transport your baggage from the port to the hotel. This service costs €15 per piece of luggage.
From there, you can take the funicular or one of the local open taxis to Capri's Piazzetta. From the Piazzetta, continue by foot for a pleasant 15-minute walk, as the center of Capri town is completely closed to traffic.
For guest with limited mobility, we can arrange special transport by electric cart.