We can arrange a private transfer from the airport or train station to the hotel upon request.
- Mercedes vehicle with professional driver with pickup at the airport/train station and drop off at the Naples port;
- Ferry tickets for the crossing to Capri;
- A host to greet you at the Capri port upon arrival;
- Porter services from the port to the hotel (1 bag/person; €16/per additional bag, regardless of size);
- Private taxi from the port on Capri to the central Piazzetta square;
- Assistance during the walk from the Piazzetta square to the hotel.
The same transfer service is available for the return trip from Capri to Naples, upon advance request.
- Transfer from the Capri port to the hotel (assistance, taxi, porter service): EUR 65/person*
- Transfer from the Naples airport or train station: EUR 130/person*
- Transfer from the Rome airport or train station: EUR 315/person*
- If you prefer to make the crossing to Capri via private speedboat or helicopter rather than the public ferry, please contact us directly for rates.
*There is a supplement for solo travelers
Depending upon the weather, sea conditions, and availability, we can arrange a scenic cruise around the island on board a traditional gozzo boat or speedboat with skipper, so you can relax and take in the highlights along the coastline of Capri (and other destinations). Soft drinks and beach towels are provided on board.
We suggest booking a private cruise of at least 3 hours to be able to enjoy the experience to the fullest at a relaxing pace, and have time to stop and visit the Blue Grotto.
Rates (for 2 people):
- Island cruise EUR 260
Experiences & Activities
Capri offers both famous sights and hidden treasures, including spectacular scenery, cultural gems, and spellbinding trails to explore with a local guide.
Make the most of your time on the island by exploring with an expert local guide who can show you the highlights in just hours and share insights about the island's history and lore. You can choose a relaxing route on foot, or opt for a more challenging hiking trail.
- The medieval center of Capri town and picturesque Anacapri
- The highest reaches of Capri, home to Villa Jovis and Villa Lysis
- The breathtaking vistas along the Pizzolungo trail
- A bird's-eye view over the island and bay from the peak of Mount Solaro
- Hiking into the 1800s along the Trail of the Forts
Capri is known for its traditional island cuisine, and we can arrange a cooking lesson so you can learn the secrets to the most beloved local dishes from an island chef!
Day trips to Pompeii, Herculaneum, and the Amalfi Coast
While you are visiting Capri, make the most of your time with a day trip to the highlights of Naples and the Sorrentine Peninsula. We'll take care of all the details, so you can relax and enjoy your excursion to some of the most magnificent sights in southern Italy.
Massages and Beauty Treatments
Depending upon availability, we can arrange for a certified massage therapist for treatments directly in your room or our massage area.
- Hair Stylist
- Manicure and Pedicure